Like Bonnie, I've been seeing a lot of Instagram tags floating around lately. Problem is, I have exactly 11 followers (hint hint: check out ClassyLiving_KS!), so needless to say, no one chose me to share five facts about myself. However. Reading Bon's post last night inspired me to just go for it.
Instead of posting just one photo of myself, I'm choosing five never before seen pictures, complete with some fantastic little known facts. Get excited.
1. I had the most epic bowl cut as a child, mostly because I used to twirl my hair. My fingers were constantly getting stuck and the hair kept breaking on the right side of my head, so I left my parents no choice but to chop it all off.
2. In high school I was a "drama nerd". I performed in all of our plays, which is a darn good thing, because if I hadn't, I never would have become friends with Cheney, who ended up being the one to introduce Walker and me.
Don't worry - I pinned the mic to my hair for the performance :)
3. One Halloween I grabbed one of my old prom dresses and wore it to pass out candy to the kids. I told them I was a princess, and these two cuties couldn't resist the chance to take a picture with a "real live princess".
4. Chipotle is my favorite fast food restaurant and I never pass up the opportunity to eat there. Even if it means wrapping myself in tinfoil like a "boo-rito".
5. In college, one of my friends and I used to practice our "model shots" by creating different themed photoshoots and posing for them. We tried to be indie once. Here's proof.
And that's a wrap! If you haven't already participated in this little challenge, consider yourself tagged!