Happy Friday! After a super busy week, I am really excited that it's finally the weekend. It's time to relax, catch up on my TV shows, do some Zumba, and watch the Superbowl (for the first time ever!) I'm really hoping that my Ravens can pull off a victory!
Here's what I'm loving from this last week:
1. The gorgeous weather we had on Wednesday. It even smelled like spring! As lovely as it was to have it be so warm, it was slightly depressing when temperatures returned to normal.
2. Gotta love my Snapchat competitions with Walker. He definitely won this round!
3. I got a sweet box of gluten-free goodies from GFreely yesterday. Stay tuned for the review coming Tuesday!
4. My dog is seriously one of my best friends. She loves to keep me company when I'm lonely.
5. Some exciting stuff has been happening lately (that will remain unspoken for now) and I'm hoping to share it with you soon! I know...it sucks when people are purposefully ambiguous. But this stuff makes up the majority of what I did this week, so I just had to include it!
Happy weekend! Don't forget to come back on Monday for the GBU with Kati and me!