This past week was so, SO good. Sometimes I have to scrounge around to find my top five moments of the week, but this time I am overwhelmed with excitement because of all the great things that have happened! And you know what the best part is? I still have a fantastic weekend with Kati ahead of me!
1. I'm FINALLY in Omaha! I can't wait to spend the weekend with Kati! Follow our adventures on Instagram (classyliving_ks & kati_clark) with the hashtag #omahawesome.
2. After she picked me up at the airport, Kati took me to a local Mexican restaurant for happy hour, which was ah-mazing. Highlight of the evening? When Kati loudly said, "I don't know - I'm not a sexpert" and a nearby waiter came over and said, "It's okay, because I am". We literally laughed for the next five minutes straight.
3. My family threw me an awesome bridal shower on Sunday. It was lovely!
4. I did not work on Wednesday, but the day was super productive. I got all my shower thank you notes written!
5. I'm teaming up with a bunch of other bloggers to bring you a giveaway valued at $150! You should definitely check it out.
Have a fabulous weekend - I know I will! :)
Make sure you come back on Monday for the GBU, and don't forget to enter the giveaway!